Sunday, February 27, 2011

Help me to help all of us!

ATTENTION ALL PARENTS OF CHILDREN WITH SPECIAL NEEDS (living in the US)

What do you know about tax deductions? 

Do you have a great accountant who helped you learn about tax credits for parents of disabled children?

Did you figure out how to itemize and save yourself money?

Were you suprised to figure out things that you could take as deductions?


I'm over here, reading the IRS page and as many other sites as I can find.  Our accountant doesn't have much (or possibly any) experience working with families that included children with disabilities, so I'm trying to figure it all out and package it up nicely for him.  Help me!!!!!

Please email your tips/tricks/resources to: uncommonfeedback@gmail.com

In return, I will compile and post a cohesive list of all of the tips/websites/resources that are emailed in, so that we all may benefit! 

Also, please email now.  Like, right now.  Because I need to mail this stuff out asap :)

1 comment:

Foxxy One said...

I'm looking forward to what you get - I can't make heads or tails of anything and we can't afford an accountant.jellw